Beer Corner USA News 05-01-2013
Posted by: Chris | Comments Off on Beer Corner USA News 05-01-2013
- We will have a free tasting each day that week in Beertopia. Come in and try beers from New Belgium, Okoboji Brewing Co., Summit Brewing Co, and more. A full schedule will be out.
- We will have a special edition Boulevard Brewing Co. pint night on Tuesday May 14th.
- We will be tapping 2 beers from Summit Brewing Co. on Friday, May 17th . The first is from their Unchained Series, a Meridian single hop IPA and the second is a special Cask. More details announced soon!
- Tickets on sale starting this Saturday, May 4th at 10am (Tickets will be available online (etix.com) and Beertopia. $27 in advance $32 day of (if available)
- Lots of Breweries to choose from. Look for a full list of participating Breweries out soon.
- We will have an outdoor beer garden with a tent that will be open from noon-midnight.
- We will have Zywiec on draft, plus bottles of Warka, Tatra, Hevelius, EB, Lezajsk, Lubelskie Pilsner,
Lubelskie Strong, Zwierzyniec Pilsner, and Vetter Pilsner.
- There will also be $2 Jezynowka shots!
- Delicious Polish Sausages from Frank Stoysich, Glombki, and our very own original hand breaded fried pierogies!
- The band schedule is looking like Studio Trio Polka Band Playing 2-6pm and Bobby “Z” and Polka Joy Playing 7-11pm As usual NO COVER, families welcome!
- Admission is $12 for adults and $6 for children.
- The event starts at 10am with a helicopter landing and then the helicopters are on display from 10am-2pm.
- The wing tasting is from Noon-3pm with the wing award ceremony at 2pm.
- Sounds like a fun event for all ages. Come down and vote for your favorite. We will have our famous Inferno, Chipotle and Thai Peanut wings entered. www.sasmuseum.com
- Upstream In Bloom Belgian Amber Ale aged on dates.
- Empyrean Green Tea Pale Ale 5%
- Odell’s Tree Shaker Imperial Peach IPA 9.7%
- Tall Grass Ethos IPA 6.8%
- Sam Adams Chocolate Bock 5.8
- Point Nude Beach-well, unless you are doin’ the Polar plunge today, you may want to wait for that first 70-something day to enjoy this crisp wheat from Wisconsin, and tasty it will be! The perfect antidote to wool sweaters and stouts, no clothes and Nude Beach!
- Great Divide Heyday-a Belgian inspired beauty with an addition of oats and raw wheat, the kiss of coriander in this slightly cloud pour will have you smacking your lips as you watch your waiter(or significant other) deliver the pot of moules and frites to your seaside cafe table…..ah, dream on!
- Thomas Creek Vanilla Ale-from sunny S. Carolina comes this repeat favorite of vanilla-lovers all over, a sessionable 4.8% cream ale with just the right amount of spice..perfect for that post-picnic lawn chair, or a bass boat on an Iowa farm pond.
- Tallgrass Ethos-now this is one hopped-up son-of-a-gun! Tallgrass swings and smacks the hops right out of the park with this massive 110 IBU “West Coast style” IPA..and reflects the “Ethos” of the hop revolution happening in the Great Plains town of Manhattan, Kansas. We got a very limited amount for the rollout in Nebraska, but don’t despair, more is coming soon. It is sure to more than please those who are constantly seeking the hoppiest beers out there.
- Weyerbacher Riserva-now for the wild ale fans out there comes this Brett/Raspberry puree oak monster, aged for over a year, at 11.4% I am salivating just thinking about how fabulous this would be with a big New York cheescake..and then a good cigar.
- Weyerbacher Heresy-making a much anticipated return, this is the Old Heathen Imperial Stout aged on bourbon barrels..did I hear moans of ecstasy from the cellar?? On a night like tonight, the aromas of vanilla, cocoa, and coffee blend with the whiskey for one truly extrordinary tipple, a beer to get passionate about…
- Great Divide 19th Anniversary-out of bounds, this 10.2% ale is brewed with birch syrup, and then aged on birch!!! Like a Northwoods dream come true, this luscious beer should pair up well with some spicy foods, and, a camping trip among the birch forests this coming summer!
- Rogue Voodoo-it’s back!! smoky, maple-y, and bacon-y…if you missed out the first time, get into what you have been mssing!
Crescent Moon Ale House • Huber Haus German Bier Hall • Max & Joe’s Belgian Tavern • Beertopia
3578 Farnam street • Omaha, Nebraska • 68131
Bars (402) 345-1708 • Store(402) 905-2603
• Friend us on Facebook:
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeerCornerUSA
• Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram/BeerCornerUSA
• Subcribe to us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/BeerCornerUSA
Comments are closed.