Beer Corner USA News 4-24-2013
Posted by: Chris | Comments Off on Beer Corner USA News 4-24-2013
News from our bars at the Beer Corner….
Next Tuesday, April 30th we will feature a new release from Tall Grass, Ethos Dry-Hopped IPA on our pint night special. Buy the first one keep the glass and get discounted refills all night. Ethos is crafted with six different hops and explodes with hop aromas and flavors. It is carefully balanced with malts making this IPA something special to look forward to. 6.8% Kelly Lohrmeyer from Tall Grass will be here to hand out some Brewery goodies and answer questions.
Upcoming events to put on your Calendar
- May 13th -19th is American Craft Beer Week. Look for events TBA. We will have a free tasting each day in Beertopia. Come in and try beers from New Belgium, Okoboji Brewing Co., Summit Brewing Co, and more. Full schedule TBA.
- Saturday, June 8th starting at 12pm Polishfest will be an outdoor/indoor event with lots of polish beer, music, food and fun.
- Sunfest this year will be July 13th. A fantastic outdoor beer sampling from 3-8pm.
- Watch for more info on an Infusion Brewing Co. open house 7-10pm on Saturday, June 1st. Come and see the progress of this new Brewery in Benson and enjoy some freshly brewed beer samples.
- August 2nd is International IPA day. Details on our celebration TBA.
New beers on tap…
- New on CASK Dry-hopped Chaco Canyon w/ Acai Berries Superfruit 4.8%
- Boulevard Boss Tom’s Golden Bock 6.1%
- Upstream Oak-Aged Belgian Specialty Ale 10%
- Peace Tree Hop Wrangler 6.25%
Beertopia news as follows…
A crazy last 2 weeks with new brews!
- Odell’s has released 2 brews this week. The first is their St. Lupulin Extra Pale Ale. This beer is a hop session beer before they became “hop session” beers. Hop forward with the balance necessary to make this really good. The next beer is their new Tree Shaker Imperial Peach IPA. As the name implies, it is a hop bombed beer with peach puree added. This one I was a little leery about until I tried it. Dang, was I wrong! Strong peach flavors make the hops in this beer absolutely shine. Massive malt profile is about perfect for this brew as well. Get this, and drink it as fresh as possible!
- Point Brewing has released 2 beers this week as well. Nude Beach Wheat is a Beertopia favorite. Tangy wheat conforms into a touch of clove and banana. Excellent porch beer. The second offering is the Drop Dead Blonde. This very light beer is reminiscent of a very clean lager. It is light on the palate and very drinkable.
- Great River has released 2 new brews this week as well. Dos Pistolas is a dark session ale that is a touch hoppy, and clean. This is a beer that needs to be drank fresh on a boat with a fishing pole in hand! The second brew is the Dirty Blonde Ale. This golden colored ale is brewed with chocolate syrup and coca nibs. Yes, a golden chocolate beer…Cool huh!?
There will be more new brews coming in everyday!! Stop by the store and ask one of our helpful associates about the new flavor of the day!!
Beer Corner USA Promotions and Social Media Coordinator Crescent Moon Ale House • Huber Haus German Bier Hall • Max & Joe's Belgian Tavern • Beertopia 3578 Farnam street • Omaha, Nebraska • 68131 (402) 345-1708 www.BeerCornerUSA.com • Friend us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeerCornerUSA www.facebook.com/CrescentMoonAlehouse www.facebook.com/HuberHausOmaha www.facebook.com/MaxnJoes www.facebook.com/BeertopiaOmaha www.facbook.com/BeerOdysseyAdventures • Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeerCornerUSA • Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram/BeerCornerUSA • Subcribe to us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/BeerCornerUSA
Comments are closed.