Beer trips for beer people.
Each year Beer Corner USA organizes several beer-focused trips to regional, national, and international breweries and beery hot spots. The Beer Odyssey has taken groups everywhere from Colorado to Belgium.
By organizing larger groups, the Beer Odyssey groups often receive unbeatable rates on hotels, tours, travel costs and of course beer. Because the Beer Odyssey trips are organized by Beer Corner USA, we use our brewery knowledge and connections to get you unparalleled access to to breweries, often with VIP treatment.
- January 25-27, 2013 – Fort Collins (SOLD OUT)
- Odell VIP Tour and Dinner
- New Belgium VIP Tour and Lunch
- Fort Collins Brewing Company
- We will also be visiting several smaller breweries such as Funkwerks, Equinox, and Pateros Creek
- Spring 2013 – North Bay, California (Tentative)
- Autumn 2013 – Europe (Tentative)
For more information contact Kandace – email@example.com
Related articles: Beer tourism: How far would you travel for a brew? (Omaha.com)