Join us for the 16th Annual Oktoberfest at the Crescent Moon and Huber-Haus.
Friday, September 22nd (4pm-2am)
Saturday, September 23rd (noon-2am)
What’s happening at Oktoberfest?
- Live German music from The Barry Boyce Band (Friday and Saturday at 5:30pm)
- Live German music from Bobby “Z” and Polka Joy (Saturday at 1pm)
- Many awesome Oktoberfest German Beers (Hofbräu, Spaten, Warsteiner, Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, and Weihenstephaner) on tap
- Ceremonial keg tapping
- Amazing German food (brats, chicken, schnitzel, pretzels, desserts and more)
- Huge selection of glassware available for purchase
- Family friendly
$5 admission for 21 & over. Families welcome.