Join us for the 18th Annual Oktoberfest at the Crescent Moon and Huber-Haus.
Friday, September 27th (4pm-2am)
Saturday, September 28th (noon-2am)
What’s happening at Oktoberfest?
- Live Music
- Barry Boyce Band 5:30pm-Midnight (Main Tent)
- Polka Police 9pm-Midnight (Farnam Street)
- Polka Police Noon-3pm (Farnam Street)
- Bobby Z & Polka Joy 1-5pm (Main Tent)
- The Prairie Gators 4-7pm (Farnam Street)
- Barry Boyce Band 6pm-Midnight (Main Tent)
- DJ 8pm-Midnight (Farnam Street)
- German Oktoberfest Beers on Tap in the Beer Garden
- Weihenstephaner & more!!
- German food
- Desserts & more!
- Huge selection of glassware available for purchase
- Family friendly
$5 admission for 21 & over. Admission includes an entry for a Munich, Germany trip giveaway, must be 21yrs or older to enter/win giveaway.