Mark your calendars and join us for our 19th Annual Oktoberfest celebration on Friday, Sept. 25th & Saturday, Sept. 26th.
We will have lots of German Bier and Food!
Brats, Schnitzel, Pretzels & more!
• Friday, September 25th – Bier Garden opens at 4pm
• Saturday, September 26th – Bier Garden opens at Noon
• Barry Boyce: 5:30-Midnight
• Polka Police: 9pm-Midnight
• Polka Police: Noon-3pm
• Bobby Z & Polka Joy – 1-5pm
• Barry Boyce: 6pm-Midnight
• 5.00/person, per day (cash only)
• Under 21 (with parent) free
• Each paid entry gets a ticket to enter a drawing (must be 21yrs or older)
Due to travel restrictions outside the United States we will not be giving away a trip to Germany this year.
We WILL be GIVING AWAY A CASH PRIZE of $500!!
• Winner will be announced at midnight on Saturday.
• Must be 21 years or older to win (do not have to be present to win)
**The event will follow all recommended guidelines. All staff and pourers will be wearing masks and patrons are asked to wear a mask when not seated. Tables will be spaced out, plenty of hand sanitizer will be available, single use cups, two hand sinks will be setup outside, and signs will be placed all around the event to encourage social distancing while in line.
**To maintain room for distancing we will be monitoring the event and adjusting capacity as needed.
Put on with our friends at Farnam House Brewing Company.
See our Facebook Event Page for more info.