Join us for the 18th Annual Oktoberfest at the Crescent Moon and Huber-Haus.
Friday, September 27th (4pm-2am)
Saturday, September 28th (noon-2am)
What’s happening at Oktoberfest?
- Live German music from The Barry Boyce Band (Friday and Saturday at 5:30pm)
- Live German music from Bobby “Z” and Polka Joy (Saturday at 1pm)
- Live music from the Polka Police (Saturday at 11pm in Huber-Haus)
- German Oktoberfest Beers on Tap in the Beer Garden
- Weihenstephaner & more!!
- German food
- Desserts & more!
- Huge selection of glassware available for purchase
- Family friendly
$5 admission for 21 & over. Admission includes an entry for a Munich, Germany trip giveaway, must be 21yrs or older to enter/win giveaway.