Join us for the 12th Annual Oktoberfest at the Crescent Moon and Huber-Haus. Admission to this two day event is free and there is a huge outdoor space.
Friday, September 27 (4pm-2am)
Saturday, September 28 (noon-2am)
What’s happening at Oktoberfest?
- Live German music from The Barry Boyce Band (Friday and Saturday at 5:30pm)
- Live German music from Bobby “Z” and Polka Joy (Saturday at 1pm)
- Many awesome Oktoberfest German Beers (Hofbräu, Spaten, Warsteiner, Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, and Weihenstephaner) on tap and served in German Mugs
- A ceremonial keg tapping each day
- Amazing German food (brats, chicken, schnitzel, pretzels, desserts and more)
- Huge selection of glassware available for purchase
- Family friendly