Private Party Policies and Agreement for Max & Joe’s Belgian TavernSection contents +
- A $10 per hour Room Fee for all parties. A minimum booking of two hours and 25 people is required.
- Required minimum sales must be reached, or the difference paid. All food and beverage purchases (including sales tax) go toward s the minimum. Room Fees and Gratuity DO NOT go towards your minimum requirement.Minimums are as follows… Mon-Sun Daytime parties $100 an hour:
- Mon-Sat (3-7pm) $200 an hour
- Mon. thru Wed. after 7pm $600
- Thursday after 7pm $800
- Friday and Saturday after 7 pm $900
3. An 18% gratuity will be automatically added to all food and beverage purchases.
4. The Crescent Moon requires a $200 deposit to reserve Max & Joe’s Belgian Tavern for a Private Party and a $500 damage/theft deposit held in the form of a credit card number. Nothing is charged to the card unless there is an incident. This shall be received at the time of the booking. Any cancellations made less than one week before the reserved date will result in the forfeit of your $200 deposit.
Food & Beverage Service
- In accordance with the State Health Department and State Beverage Commission regulations do not permit us to allow food or beverage (alcoholic or otherwise) to be brought in from an outside source by the patron or attendees and must be provided by The Crescent Moon. Commercially baked cakes/desserts are permitted to be brought in.
- All Party Room reservations requests for food or beverage including selections from our Catering Menu or Keg requests require 48 hours (7 days for the Smokehouse BBQ Buffet) notice before your event.
Security & Damage
- A $500 Damage/Theft Deposit is required in the form of a credit card number. The customer is responsible and shall reimburse The Crescent Moon for any damage, loss or liability incurred by the property by any of the customer’s guests or any persons or organizations contracted by the customer to provide any service or goods before, during, or following the event.
- Security is available for $10 per hour. We reserve the right to require security for certain events.
- Musicians, D.J.’s, etc. will be booked by the person in charge of the event and will be their sole responsibility. We do, however, reserve the right to control volume and content. The use of any special effects or equipment must be approved by The Crescent Moon.
- No Adult Entertainers or Gambling (ie. Strippers or Casino Nights) can be allowed.
- To avoid damage to walls and doors, all decorations must be pre-approved by The Crescent Moon. No scotch tape is to be used when decorating and decorations shall not be tacked to walls or doors unless surface safe “painter’s tape” is used. No confetti, glitter, or crepe paper is allowed. All decorations must be removed at the end of the event or a $25 clean-up fee will be charged to your credit card.
- The Crescent Moon requires that all events are paid for at the completion of the event. Cash or Charge only – NO CHECKS ACCEPTED (exceptions may apply).