Private Party Policies and Rental AgreementSection contents +
Our party room is the perfect place to host your event for 25+ people.
All Party Room reservations requests for food or beverage including selections from our Catering Menu or Keg requests require 48 hours (7 days for the Smokehouse BBQ Buffet) notice before your event. Any cancellations made less than one week before the reserved date will result in the forfeit of your deposit unless the date can be booked for another event.
- A minimum booking of two hours and 25 people is required.
If at any time your private party drops below 12 people we reserve the right to open the room to the public.
An 18% gratuity may be added to all food and beverage purchases including keg purchases.
- The Crescent Moon requires a $200 deposit held in the form of a credit card number. Nothing is charged to the card unless there is an incident. This shall be received at the time of the booking. You may cancel your party up to 7 days in advance, if you have ordered catered food, or up to 48 hours in advance, without a catered food order, without penalty. Cancellations outside of these times will result in a forfeit of your deposit.
Food & Beverage Service
- In accordance with the State Health Department and State Beverage Commission regulations do not permit us to allow food or beverage (alcoholic or otherwise) to be brought in from an outside source by the patron or attendees and must be provided by The Crescent Moon. Commercially baked cakes/desserts are permitted to be brought in.
- All Party Room reservations requests for food or beverage including selections from our Catering Menu or Keg requests require 7 days’ notice before your event. 3. An 18% gratuity will be automatically added to all food and beverage purchases.
- A $500 Damage/Theft Deposit is required in the form of a credit card number, nothing is charged to the card unless there is an incident. The customer is responsible and shall reimburse The Crescent Moon for any damage, loss or liability incurred by the property by any of the customer’s guests or any persons or organizations contracted by the customer to provide any service or goods before, during, or following the event.
Security & Damage
- A $500 Damage/Theft Deposit is required in the form of a credit card number. The customer is responsible and shall reimburse The Crescent Moon for any damage, loss or liability incurred by the property by any of the customer’s guests or any persons or organizations contracted by the customer to provide any service or goods before, during, or following the event.
- Security is available for $10 per hour. We reserve the right to require security for certain events.
- Musicians, D.J.’s, etc. will be booked by the person in charge of the event and will be their sole responsibility. We do, however, reserve the right to control volume and content. The use of any special effects or equipment must be approved by The Crescent Moon.
- No Adult Entertainers or Gambling (ie. Strippers or Casino Nights) can be allowed.
- To avoid damage to walls and doors, all decorations must be pre-approved by The Crescent Moon. No scotch tape is to be used when decorating and decorations shall not be tacked to walls or doors unless surface safe “painter’s tape” is used. No confetti or glitter is allowed. All decorations must be removed at the end of the event or a $25 clean-up fee will be charged to your credit card.
- The Crescent Moon requires that all events are paid for at the completion of the event. Cash or Charge only –
NO CHECKS ACCEPTED (exceptions may apply).
Email us at CrescentMoonPartyRoom@gmail.com with any questions or to make reservations.