The year’s best party is on Fat Tuesday, March 5th, 2018. Crescent Moon’s Annual Mardi Gras / Fat Tuesday Party starts at 4pm, and is well worth using a sick day for Wednesday!
Be here early, don’t miss any of the action.
What’s going on at this year’s party? A $5 cover, starting at 7pm, gets you into the Moon where there will be:
- Crescent Moon’s famous Hurricanes
- Drink Specials
- Abita Brewing Pint Night featuring Mardi Gras Bock (get your first one, keep the glass, and get discounted refills all night – starting at 4pm)
- Southern Voodoo Cocktail Special
- Cajun food – kitchen open till 11pm.
- The famous “Balcony”! Where we’ll have lots of beads, shirts and other fun items to giveaway.
- Live Music
- The Prairie Gators will play in the Huber-Haus from 8:30pm-11:30pm.
The naughtiest night of the year will be at Omaha’s original and best Mardi Gras Party.
Going to the Creighton Men’s Basketball game on Mardi Gras? Bring in your ticket stub from that nights game and your admission fee is waived.